Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Feature/Nail Post - Youtube's MissJenFabulous

Here is another feature post for you guys! I absolutely love this girl. She is super sweet and always makes me smile when I watch her videos. She totally rambles on about nothing and everything in the beginning, and I just love that, haha!

Here are a few of her Youtube videos that I really enjoyed:

Beginner Nail Art #7

Alice in Wonderland

Skull Print


Mix N' Match
This is the look I copied. 

I thought these would be great for fall, especially if I changed up the color scheme. So here is my finished look:

Supplies (L to R):

  • Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener
  • Julep Otte
  • Sinful Colors Slate
  • OPI German-icure By OPI
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in 430 Black Satin
  • Julep Freedom Polymer Topcoat


You can also follow Jen on her Instagram page!
Thanks for stopping by!

Kiss, Kiss.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment