Monday, March 2, 2015

I Went Shopping! - Drugstore Haul featuring Wet N Wild, Rimmel, Garnier, & More

I have not done a haul in FOREVER! It's not like I haven't done any shopping, I just have had so many subscriptions and all kinds of things happening in my life, it just wasn't happening. So I went to CVS and Meijer and picked up all kinds of things.

Herbal Essences Shampoos in Moroccan My Shine & Body Envy
I used to really love Herbal Essences. They did nice things for my hair, and obviously the scents are to die for. These shampoos were on sale bogo half off. Moroccan My Shine is a nourishing shampoo. It's got argon oil in it, so that should help make my hair smooth and healthy looking. Body Envy is a volumizing shampoo. I have pretty thin, limp hair. I could use some volume. Did I mention these smell heavenly?


Black Radiance BB Cream in Honey Amber
I am a base product junkie. I love trying out new foundations and primers, and I also really love cosmetic lines aimed at women of color. This has SPF 15, oil free, and comes with 1 fl oz of product. The color match was good on the back of my hand, so hopefully I really like this on my face. I haven't had huge success in finding a good BB cream.


Wet N Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
I've heard some amazing things about this primer. I'm running low on my Too Faced Shadow Insurance, so I'm stupid excited to try this out. It claims to brighten the eyelid and make your shadows last all day. I'm hoping this is a good dupe, because Too Faced products are expensive.


Essie Nail Lacquer in Ruffles & Feathers
The color's so pretty! I love this shade for spring. It's gonna give just the right amount of vibrancy. Everyone wears pastels for spring, but I'm so ready for summer to hit that I just want to wear something bright!


Freeman Facial Clay Mask in Avocado & Oatmeal
Ya'll know how much I love face masks, and Freeman makes some really great masks. There hasn't been one mask of theirs that I haven't liked. This is just one I hadn't tried yet. I have their charcoal scrub mask, and I freaking love how it makes my skin feel. This mask is made to nourish and purify the skin. So I know I'm going to love it.


Maybelline Color Whisper in Orange Attitude
Orange lippies are my absolute favorite. I even have a post on them (here). I have never tried the Color Whisper line. I love the Color Sensational line, but I figured I could wear these to work. They still add color to the lips, without being super bold.


Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Deep Nourish for Dry, Damaged Hair
I've been sleeping on this hair oil! I recently really got into hair oils. I love the way they make my hair look and feel without weighing it down. My sister tried out one of the Marvelous Oils, and she really loved it, so I thought I would get one for myself. AND it smells amazing!


Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
Finally, I jumped on the Stay Matte train. I couldn't just not try it with everyone raving about it all over the place. I also needed a new setting powder for my T-zone, since it's super oily. The powder I'd been using doesn't keep me shine free all day, and I can't go around looking like I just ran a marathon.

I LOST MY PHOTO FOR THIS *tear*

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy
My very first Color Tattoo! I'm so stoked to give this bad boy a go. I enjoy using cream bases when I want really a vibrant color on the lid. This looks like a great color for a neutral colored eye shadow look, and it's warm toned, which I almost always go for.


That's the end of my most recent drugstore haul. I hope you guys enjoyed seeing what I got. Until next time...

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment