Thursday, August 18, 2016

Holika Holika Lazy & Easy Character Mask Sheet

If you haven't heard of Gutedama, you've clearly been living under the biggest rock, under the sea, in the Mariana's Trench. Gude is the cutest, laziest little egg you will ever see. He's part of the Sanrio gang, and Holika Holika recently released a bunch of products with his cute little indifferent face on them. I got to try this mask out thanks to my girl Amy of PeepingPomeranian.


Claims: This mask sheet restores the balance of tired skin with soothing essence containing vitamins.

Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Egg Yolk Extract, Albumen Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Trehalose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Process: After washing the face, tidy up skin texture with toner. Open the pouch, take out the mask, and closely attach on the face while aligning it with the eyes and nose. After 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and gently pat skin to promote absorbtion of the remaining essence. 

Performance: I set a timer for 15 minutes when I first put this on. After the timer went off, (in the spirit of lazy & easy) I left it on for a few more minut
es because I didn't feel like getting up yet. I had it on a total of about 25 minutes. This tingles a bit on the skin. I wasn't expecting that. I thought it would be more of a soothing mask, but it definitely gives you a kick start. My skin felt more awake after I removed the sheet.

Final Thoughts: The sheet is made of a super thick fabric. I had a hard time getting this to set on my face smoothly. There were lumps and bumps all over. I found that the upper lip part was very large. It overlapped the top of my lip a little. It's cute to wear or to have as a collector's item, but I wouldn't buy it for its effects.

Where to Buy: Imomoko | KPopTown | IBuyBeauti | Memebox 

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment