Monday, August 25, 2014

Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Lipstick

It has been soooo long since I've posted anything! If you follow me on Instagram, then you already know that life has been kicking my butt lately, but now I'm back with some new stuff for you guys. Now, let's get to what you came here for.

Packaging: This lipstick, like the other F21 lip products, comes in a sleek black cardboard outer package with gold lettering. I have no complaints about how to product is presented on the shelf. It's simple and cute. The tube has a very sleek presentation, but it's made of cheap plastic. I know this will get broken if I take it with me anywhere.



Price: It's so cheap! I found this in stores for only 3.80$! That is a steal for any lip product.


Color: I love this color. It's right up my alley. The shade is Berry, and the name is very fitting. It's a warm, berry, mauve with a slight gold shimmer. In swatching it and putting it on the lips, the gold reflects don't show up.



Scent: Typical vanilla smell. I'm not surprised, but I'm not displeased.

Texture: The packaging has the words "creme lipstick" printed on the side. That says it all. It's very creamy. I love the texture. It's a satin/glossy finish, and it doesn't leave the lips dry.


Overall: I would absolutely purchase more shades from this line. The lipstick was the only thing I bought, because I'm skeptical of the other things from the line, but we shall see. This is a product I would wear with a lip liner. They staying power isn't that great, and it does not leave a stain.


Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment