Thursday, July 24, 2014

#30in30 Day 3 | NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel

I recently got this lippie. It came in my June Ipsy bag. I actually never owned a Butter Gloss until I got this last month, so, needless to say, I was REALLY excited. These are one of those budget beauty items that was really hyped up, and the hype was true!


The color on this is spectacular. It's a beautiful soft, pink coral. This is totally up my alley. I love corals, and glosses are so easy to wear in the summer when you want some color, but not the heavy feeling of a lipstick. It smells kind of like icing, too. It's vanilla, but sweeter.


The formula is great. This isn't sticky at all. The texture reminds me a less thick, less slick, Maybelline Color Elixir. While it does settle into the fine lines of the lips, I haven't had a problem with it feathering. These don't have a very long wear time, either. As soon as you have a drink or something to eat, the product is wiped away.



Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment