Thursday, October 31, 2013

Nail Post - Monthly Recap and Faves

I feel like this month was super long compared to other months this year. No clue why.
I try to do my nails at least twice a week and because of October being both Breast Cancer Awareness Month and having Halloween in it, I actually had inspiration for what to do to my nails instead of winging it haha. Each week I did one breast cancer awareness mani and one Halloween mani. Almost. I only did 1 for mani for Halloween because I've been so busy and 3 for BCA. So here is my past month in nails!

These BCA manis are all dedicated to my wonderful Grandmother, Katie, for surviving. I don't know what I would do without her. I love you, Gramma^-^

Breast Cancer Awareness





Halloween


Other Manis



Swatches

Julep Brit
Julep Gloria
Julep Claudette
Zoya Neve
Chinaglaze Outrageous

For Other People

Akira

Faves



Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment