It's kind of a chevron mani, but not really? I'm not sure how to explain it lol.
But just read on and see for yourself.
- Base coat (Sally Hansen Nail Hardener)
- Watermelon Red (Essie Big Bag Theory)
- Bold Purple ( Julep Eden)
- Silver (Herrmann Nail Lacquer)
- Silver Glitter Top Coat
- Matte Top Coat (Julep Matte Top Coat)
- Dotting tool, toothpick, or bobby pin
Step 1: Apply one coat of base.
Step 2: To your all nails except the third, paint with the red color. Paint the third fingernail silver.
Step 3: Paint a modified french tip in the shape of a V to all of the nails that are red.
Step 4: Using your dotting tool, make five dots along the edge of the french tip. Apply 1-2 coats of the glitter top coat to the silver nail.
Step 5: Apply the matte top coat to all the nails.
Step 6: Clean up around the nails, and you're all done!
That's it! Thanks for reading. Check out my other nail posts and things on my Instagram here.