Monday, November 4, 2013

Nail Post - New Julep Subscription

So because I love nail polish, I ended up getting a second subscription to Julep for a while.
My main subscription is the It Girl profile, but I also really like trying out the other products Julep comes out with. So for this new subscription, I got Boho Glam so I could get the best of both worlds.

Here's what I got!

Tatiana
Julep describes Tatiana as a "golden burnt orange microglitter" polish. She is absolutely gorgeous! She does go on a bit sheer for my liking though. This is a polish I would use 3 coats for. Against my skin, this polish looks amazing. It really looks warm and inviting and wintery.



Kristy
Kristy is described as a "midnight blue creme". The polish is soooooo blue! And so glossy! I love it! Blue is my favorite color so I was instantly drawn to this color. You can't even tell it's blue until it's on your nails. In the bottle it looks black.



Luxe Repair Skin Serum
"This rejuvenating serum delivers deep hydration and essential nutrients to help rebuild skin structure from the inside out—for a noticeable difference in the way your skin looks and feels. Designed for all skin types, Luxe Repair can be used as a daily treatment or moisturizer for face, hands, or body."
When they say this is lightweight, they really mean it! It is runny and thin, but it is very hydrating. It's also fast absorbing, which I like, but make sure you use a little at a time. Otherwise, it'll be gone by the time you get to rubbing it in. 




That concludes this post! If you want to try out a Julep subscription, just click here. To try it out for just the cost of shipping, enter in the code FREEBOX at checkout. 

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment