Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nail Post - Super Simple Nude Nails

Since nail art is what got me started on social media, I figured I should do more nail art posts. So here is a really easy nail art pictorial for those of you who want something cute and simple. I was inspired by a screenshot I had taken AGES ago by a Thai nail artist on Instagram called nailmarco. I screenshotted the image over a year ago and by then the picture was already 14 weeks old haha. But I loved them because they were so sleek.

Here is his original design, and below is my pictorial to achieve this design.

Supplies:

  • Base Coat
  • Nude Polish
  • White Striper
  • Glitter Striper
  • Top Coat
Step 1: Apply a single coat of base coat to protect your nails and give your polish an even surface to lay on. I used the same base coat I always use, the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails.


Step 2: Apply 2 thin coats of your nude polish. I used Julep Otte from the 2012 Trina Turk Collection. 


Step 3: Using the white striper, make curves and "S" shapes on the nail. Some ends should be thicker than the other. I used the Color Club Art Club striper in White.


Step 4: Repeat step 3 using the glitter striper. 


Step 5: Apply your favorite top coat. I used the Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat.

Here is the finished design. I hope you enjoyed! Come back and see me!



Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment