Saturday, October 5, 2013

Haul Post - Eye Products


And I'm back with another haul! Ya'll know I like to buy stuff.
I went to Target, CVS, and Dollar Tree to get these. For some reason they don't all exist in the same place!

The Goods:

I got 2 new eye shadow palettes! The first is an e.l.f. quad in the shade Party Purple. It was only $3!!!!!! I love e.l.f products! The packaging is really sleek and simple like everything else from e.l.f.. It comes with a little mirror and a dual tipped sponge applicator.



My next eye shadow palette is the Hard Candy feelin' blue. It has 10 shadows ranging from a champagne to a deep midnight blue. The packaging has a strip of blue fabric across the bottom with a lace overlay. It comes with a good sized mirror and two sponge tipped applicators. It also comes with a basic black eye liner pencil.




Sticking with shadows, I bought two loose shadows from L.A. Colors at my local Dollar Tree. They packaged it in a pretty clever way, with a funnel and brush to catch the shadow and a top to seal it. I got the shades Black Pearl and Radiant. Radiant is a lot more pigmented and goes on a lot smoother than Black Pearl.




Up next is eye liner. I finally bought the Milani Eye Tech Extreme liquid eye liner pen in 01 Blackest Black. I have heard such great things about this liner and just never tried it until now. I'm really excite to have this in my collection!


Lastly, I bought another mascara. Cuz you can't every have too much mascara. I purchased Rimmel London Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara in the shade 03 Extreme Black. I don't have a lot of volumizing mascaras that I really like except for my Rocket Volum'. The brush on this thing is huge like my Maybelline one, so I'm hoping for good results.



That concludes my haul! Thank you so much for reading my blog. It means the world to me. Please like, comment, and subscribe.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment