Saturday, June 14, 2014

Beauty Haul feat. elf, Maybelline, Jergens, & More!

So you guys know how much I love to shop, even though I have no spending money and all my money goes to gas and bills. I will always find the money to buy beauty products, even if it's just a new shampoo, because it makes my life a little less sucky when I have new products to play with. So this time, I went into Walgreens and CVS looking for a specific product and walked out with some other stuff too, lol.

So I went to CVS first. I was hoping they had a face mask I liked. They didn't. Needless to say, I looked around anyway. The Maybelline Bleached Neon Color Elixirs were on display. So I bought 1. Ok I bought 2. I got them in the shades 020 Orange Aglow, and 025 Radiant Raspberry. Of course the colors I got were a berry pink and an orange, because what other lip colors would I get? I absolute love the formula of these, and for a gloss, the pigmentation is amazing.



Also from CVS, I 2 bottles of Jergens BB Body lotion: 1 in travel size, the other in a full size. I originally got this in my Target Beauty Box a while back, and I fell in love with it. It feels like heaven on the skin. I'm not completely positive about the BB aspect of it because I only use it on my hands, but the sheen it gives along with the moisture are enough to have gotten me hooked!


The last couple of things I got from CVS were all from Neutragena. I had a coupon you see, and there was a deal at the store for them, as well. I got 3 items I've never tried before. First is the Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover from the Naturals line. I picked this up because I've never had a cleanser and makeup remover in one, so I though I'd give it a try.


From the Visibly Even line, I got the Foaming Cleanser. I love foaming facial cleansers, but I don't have any! The last time I used one was around Christmas time when I got a sample of one in an Origins gift set. I'm really hoping this one is as good as that one.


The last, and most boring thing, I got were Makeup Removing Cleansing Towelettes in the Night Calming scent. I've used Neutragena makeup wipes before, and I really liked them. But seeing as these are made specifically for night time, I thought I would like these a lot more.


After leaving CVS with things I hadn't gone in for, I went across the street to Walgreens to see if they had my mask. They did. So I bought a full size tube of the Queen Helene Mint Julep clay mask. This mask pulls all the gunk out of your pores. It's fantastic! So I'm really happy I got it.


In strolling around Walgreens, there was a display of things on clearance for 1-3$ each. Guess what I found... elf Lip Balm Tints! They had all but 1 color, so I bought all but 1 color! I got the shades Berry, Grapefruit, and Nude, so all I'm missing is Peach. Even though that's the one I wanted most.




I hope you guys enjoy these hauls just as much as I do. I'll see you next time!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment