Monday, June 30, 2014

Starlooks Starbox | June 2014

So this is superrrr late, but I have to put this up for you guys. I've already posted the unboxing to my Youtube channel (which I just recently decided to do for real). So if you want to see my honest reaction to these products, just click the link. As I receive products, I will let you guys know about them on my Youtube channel, and review them on this blog. Deal? Now let's get into the box!

Here are the swatches I promised you guys along with the normal images for the unboxing. The theme for this month is Royals. You can check out the photoshoot in the Starlooks Looksbook.




Starlooks is looking to expand their brand with hair care products! They now have a hair care subscription box that I may have to try out one month. Check out all the details here.



The first product I got is the Cream Blush in the shade Fallen Angel. This is a gorgeous highlight. I will probably be featuring this in a favorites some time soon.



Up next is another one of their Infinity Eyeliners. I got the shade Sun. I currently own Milky Way, Orion, and Black Hole as well. These liners are so amazing!



The last product is the Infinity Lip Color in Limitless. I am actually surprised at how much I like this color. I'm not a huge fan of red lipstick, but this is more of a deep berry leaning red. I've got a picture of this on my lips on my Instagram.



Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment