Thursday, August 4, 2016

July 2016 Skincare Favorites

Cleansers: 



Sally's Box Salt Pore Cleansing Foam
I got this from 0.8Liter to review a while back, and it's slowly worked its way into my routine. I've really been enjoying this as a gentle exfoliant as well as a foaming cleanser. There isn't tons of Yellow Dust here in Indiana, but I do work at a pizza place, and I can't tell you how much flour gets caked on my face. That's kind of the same, right? (Right?!) Anyhoo, I love the feeling of this on my skin. The salt crystals dissolve as you cleanse, and yes, this tastes salty. 

Toners:

Klavuu White Pearlsation Revitalizing Pearl Treatment Toner
This is also from 0.8Liter, and MAN am I happy I got chosen for this. The packaging is gorgeous, the scent is divine, and the effects... A1. The texture and effects of this are similar to an FTE, so sometimes I use it as such after I use a different toner and other times (like when I have a short skincare night) I use it alone. This has helped me so much with my hyperpigmentation. I absolutely adore this!

Naruko Luffa Super Hydrating Lotion-Toner
I picked this up on a whim while browsing through eBay after trying out the Naruko Snail and CoQ10 Masks. I figured I'd try more of their products, and toners tend to be non offensive. Well, my bottle broke in shipping, so I had to decant what I could into a container while they sent me out a new one. I'm so glad it broke! Now I have more of the toner than I would have before haha. It has a thicker-than-water but thinner-than-gel consistency that reminds me of the Sulwhasoo Balancing Water. The scent is slightly sweet, and it hydrates really well. 

First Botany Niacinamide B3 Magic Facial Toner
This is how niaciniamide came into my life. This is how I discovered a truly amazing ingredient. I particularly like that this toner tingles on the skin. I honestly don't know how much it's doing for my skin, but I really love it. The spray bottle is really nice. It has a fine mist that doesn't leave big droplets of product on my face. I'm almost done with this, and it saddens me. 

Masks:

Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Mask
You guys. YOU GUYS! If you haven't tried this mask, go buy it right now! The hype is so real on this. The first time I used this I had some really bad breakouts, and after I took this off, they were smaller, less red, and overall less irritated. So now, whenever I have an angry spot, I whip out one of these babies.

Annie's Way Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Jelly Mask
I already have a full review posted on this, but if you need a TLDR, it's so cool! It has a nice cooling effect, and I just love how hydrated my skin feels afterwards.


Pure Bliss Antioxidant Mask
This has been a favorite since I bought it. It contains glycolic acid, which exfoliates the skin. My face always feels super soft after I use this, but never dry. The glycolic acid makes your face tingle, so if you have sensitive skin, I'd probably stay away from this. 

Moisturizers:

Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream
Two words: Holy Grail. I can't with this cream. I just can't. I love everything about it from the texture to how plump my skin feels in the morning. This is a pretty heavy cream, which is why I only use it at night in the warmer months. In the winter, I can get away with using it both morning and night. I have a travel size of this to hold me over the shipping time when I use this one up. I have to repurchase it.

Sunscreen:

Mizon UV Sun Protector Essence SPF 35 PA++
Being a woman of color, it's hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast. This one actually doesn't! My last sunscreen left a slight one, but it didn't mesh well with any of my eye gels that I'm currently using. I have zero problems with this particular sunscreen meshing with anything. There's no weird pilling or milky residue after I put on my eye gel on top of this, and I really appreciate that. 

Where to Buy: 
Sally's Box - K-beautyholic | Vitamall 
Klavuu -  Klavuu 
Naruko - eBay 
First Botany - Amazon | First Botany 
Papa Recipe - Amazon | Memebox | Wishtrend | Yes Style 
Annie's Way - Amazon | Yes Style | Beauteque
Pure Bliss - Amazon  
Enprani - Memebox | Korea Depart 
Mizon - Amazon | eBay | RoseRoseShop

Kiss, Kiss
-A 

No comments:

Post a Comment