Sunday, July 31, 2016

NO:HJ Black Intracell Boosting Mask


A photo posted by Aramicah "Mikey" Johnson (@aplaceforthese) on



NO:HJ has been releasing so many new masks lately. I got the pleasure of trying out this variety thanks to 0.8Liter free of charge for review. You can look into how to get product here. The Intracell line is the newest thing to hit the shelves, and I was so excited to get this campaign. You get 10 sheets per pack, and each pack looks like a little book sleeve!



Claims: Exfoliating, Nourishing, Purifying


Ingredients: I couldn't find a complete ingredients list for this ANYWHERE, and trying to translate the ingredients from the package wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. So I'll just list the notables, ok?


Ascorbyl Tetraisylpalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Orange Peel Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Hollyhock Extract, Green Tea Extract


Process: After cleansing and toning, apply the mask sheet to the face. After the mask starts to bubble, leave on for 5-10 minutes. Remove the mask and massage in bubbles, then rinse.


Performance: Almost as soon as I got the mask on my face, it started to foam up. The mask smells like hand soap, which isn't bad. It just does. I kept this on for 10-15 minutes because I forgot this wasn't a normal sheetmask. My skin felt super soft once I washed it off, but after it dried, it felt a little tight.


Final Thoughts: I love the thickness of the mask sheet. Black mask sheets are my favorite. They usually have a thick, feltlike texture. I'm so glad I got a full set of these masks, so I can get more uses out of them.


Where to Buy: Beauteque | Korea Depart | eBay

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment