Friday, July 29, 2016

Kose Clear Turn Babyish Moisture Mask

Japanese sheetmasks are a new discovery for me. If I'm thinking of sheetmasks, it's probably Korean or Taiwanese brands, but thanks to trusty eBay, I found a 7 days mask pack of these adorable Babyish sheetmasks.

I decided to go take a picture of my morning routine outside and I saw a gian Amazon package! But it was for my mom😢 I'm on a no buy at least until September because I have a problem. Anyhoo! Here's my morning routine😁 . . . ▶️#LeeJiHam Tea Tree 90 Essence . ▶️#DermaNu Youth Activating Eye Gel . ▶️#Olay Tone Perfecting Cream . ▶️#Mizon UV Sun Protecter Essence . ▶️#Foxbrim Peptide Complex Serum ▶️#BeautyByEarth Facial Toner ▶️#TreeOfLife Retinol Serum . ▶️#Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum . ▶️#Strexderma Hyaluronic Acid Serum . ▶️#MaryKay Timewise Cleanser ▶️#Kose Clear Turn Babyish Mask . . . #kbeauty #sunblock #spf #sunscreen #essence #ljh #teatree#eyegel #peptides #toner #facialmist #retinol #vitaminc #hyaluronicacid #cleanser #sheetmask #sheetingaway #facemask #jbeauty
A photo posted by Aramicah "Mikey" Johnson (@aplaceforthese) on

Claims: Moisturizing - soft and smooth as a baby's bottom

Ingredients: Water, BG, DPG, Sorbitol, Chamomile Extract, Glycosyl Trehalose, Peppermint Extract, Serine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyquarternium-51、Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

What a cute resealable package!

Process: After cleansing, apply mask sheet to face. Leave for 15 minutes and pat in remaining essence.

Performance: Maybe I have a big face, or maybe Japanese women have smaller faces, but this didn't cover everything. It has a cooling effect on the skin, and lasts about 20 minutes if you're being conservative. I don't know that my skin felt like a baby's, but it was definitely hydrated and plump.

The downsides of not being able to read Japanese. 

Final Thoughts: The masks aren't super wet with essence, probably because there's several sheets in the pack, but the cling is good, and they work how they're supposed to.

I completely forgot to get a pic after I put this on. So this is how it dried. 

Where to Buy: Amazon | Yes Style | Rakuten | Imomoko 

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment