Sunday, July 24, 2016

July 2016 Sephora Play! Box

My first look into the July box.

This is my third month getting this box, and I've just been getting acclimated to being a mother of 2 while taking a break from blogging. In case you didn't know, Sephora Play! is a 10$/month subscription service from Sephora (duh!) that offers deluxe size samples of prestige beauty brands. You get 5 samples and a perfume shipped to you in a cute striped box with an even cuter little bag inside. On top of that, you get a little Sephora Play! card that you can take into your local Sephora and redeem for 10 Beauty Insider Points. This month, I got 3 makeup, 1 hair care, and 1 skincare product, in addition to my fragrance sample.


I've tried the original primer, and it has a silicone feel to it. It definitely makes your foundation glide on really nicely, but this variety I haven't tried. This version is supposed to be mattifying, minimize your pores, and help your foundation stay on for 8 hours.


I remember when this first came out! It got such mixed reviews. I know it's made from the same material as the original BeautyBlender, just in slice form. I haven't been super oily since my pregnancy, but I still have some oils creep through over a long day at work.


I was so freaking excited when Too Faced brought this out in a deeper shade! I always wanted to use the Chocolate Soleil, but it was never dark enough for my skintone. I'm really upset that this STILL isn't dark enough!





I know I won't use this, haha. I don't like texturizing sprays for my hair. As soon as I opened my box and saw this, I immediately messaged my friend and asked her if she wanted it. So this will be going into her next package. Plus, I'm not liking the scent of it.


YES! Skincare! If you follow me on Instagram (and if you don't, please feel free to), you know that I mostly post about skincare. This is a brand I've wanted to try for a good while. Cleanser are a great way to get to know a brand. They're such a must in your routine.


I'm not big on scents, but this is soooo nice. I suck at describing scents, but it's warm, musky, and fresh all at the same time. The perfume sample actually comes with a spray nozzle. Thank you, Sephora!


Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment