Thursday, June 11, 2015

Yet Another elf Haul

I truly, truly can't help myself when it comes to buying elf products. They just have the best sales on their already super cheap makeup and beauty products. There was a 40% off sale recently and I had a code for free shipping. I just got a few basic things that either I really wanted to try that are new, things that I really like, or tools. Let's get rolling!

Starting with the boring stuff, I got 4 of the Custom Compacts. These were stupid cheap and if you pop out the little plastic part, you can fit anything in a pan into these babies.


To go in these, I picked up 2 more of their Custom Eyeshadows. One is in the shade Pink Ice. The other is Dusk. Pink Ice looks nothing like the pictures online, but it is really pretty, nonetheless.



I pickup up 4 brushes, 3 of which are new. I got the Eye Crease Brush, Countouring Brush, Eyebrow Duo Brush, and the Blending Brush. I love elf brushes. They're super cheap and work really well.


I finally bought the Lip Exfoliator after seeing Emily Noel on YouTube rave about hers. I've been eyeing this for the longest time, and I finally caved and bought it. It better be as good as everyone says it is.


The very last thing I bought was a pack of the Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths. You get 20 to a pack, and you can't beat that for only 3 bucks!


That's everything for this haul. I know I will be buying more elf products very soon, so check back in here, or follow me on Instagram for regular updates and more.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment