Tuesday, June 23, 2015

June 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag

Welcome back to my only monthly subscription! I received my bag on June 15, so smack dab in the middle of the month. I had peeked at what I was getting when Ipsy sent me the email that the Glam Rooms were open, so I already knew what I was getting, but because I'm me, I completely forgot!

This month, we're all gonna Swim Into Beauty.


"Salt in the air, sand in our hair. Cue the lifeguards because summer will be 5 times the fun when you dive into these beauty must-haves for June."



I totally love this month's bag. I don't know what I was expecting in terms of design, but this definitely wasn't it. It is so freaking cute though!


I'm not gonna say I'm upset about this, but I'm not super thrilled with the size. The bottle has 0.85 oz of product. We could have at least gotten a full ounce. Even with the irritating size, the actual lotion smells really great and is made with all natural ingredients, which is a plus. I won't ever say no to a travel sized lotion since I always keep these in my car.


I have to be honest: I was really confused when I first pulled this out. I thought I had lost the cap to it and couldn't find it in the bag until I went to swatch it and found out the packaging was made to look like a little crayon. How. Stinking. Cute! This brand is new to me, but this feels super nice when swatched and the color is stunning.


I'm so excited to try this nail polish! I remember when this brand was introduced at Sephora and everyone was raving about it. This is a mini size, but since it's nail polish, that's perfectly fine with me. The color is perfect for the middle of summer. I can't wait to wear this. I think it'll be the next color on my toes.



While I am excited to finally try out this primer, I really wish I had gotten the Too Faced Melted Lipstick. With that being said, I do love primers and trying out new ones. I've heard a million different things about this, and I'm glad to be able to decide for myself. Plus I just finished going decluttering my primers and I now have room for more.


Getting a brow pencil, let alone a brow pencil from It Cosmetics, is freaking awesome! Right now I'm on a brow product kick and I'm looking for some new brow products to try, so good job Ipsy for sending me this. You read my mind!




Price Summary:
Lavanila Body Butter - 2.41
TrèStique Crayon - 10.67
Formula X Polish - 3.41
Smashbox Primer - 9.00
It Cosmetics Pencil - 6.00
Total: 31.49


Kiss, Kiss.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment