Saturday, June 27, 2015

elf Lip Exfoliator Review

Hey, girl, hey! Or boy. Do you. Today we're going to talk about the elf Lip Exfoliator. elf released this product many, many eons ago, and I just recently picked it up the last time they had a sale. You can check out that haul right here. Before we get started, I just have to say that I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING ON THIS!!! That should tell you the direction this review is headed, lol.

I bought mine on the elf website, but you can also find these at your local Wal-Mart, Target, or anywhere else that sells elf products. It usually costs 2-3$.


Format:
This is the first lip exfoliator I've ever seen in a lipstick tube. Most others come in a pot or in the form of a mask. Pots are too messy for me, and I don't like getting the grit stuck under my nails. Masks have to set, and they aren't convenient for travel. With this, you can toss it in your purse and have smooth lips whenever you want. 

Exfoliation:
As far as what this does for my lips, it definitely leaves them feeling smooth after each use. The grit in this isn't too big or too small. You have to work through the initial layer of moisturizer holding it together, but once you get to the actual sugar, you're home free. 


Pros:
easy access tube - smells wonderful - exfoliates without irritation - moisturizes at the same time - inexpensive

Cons: 
can melt easily 


Rating:
9.5/10

Overall, if you're looking for something to get the job done that doesn't cost a ton, this is your best bed. 

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment