Thursday, May 22, 2014

Meijer/CVS Haul feat. NYC, Black Radiance, Maybelline, & More!

I'm finally getting around to hauling this stuff. I've had it since around the time I showed you guys my last haul, but I didn't want to post them quite back to back. But here I am doing this again. I really hope you guys like when I do posts like these, because as long as there are things I can buy, I'll be doing haul posts, lol.

The first things I want to show you are the Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blushes I got. I have the colors  8312 Raspberry and 8305 Warm Berry . These are crazy pigmented! That's really great if you're a darker skinned girl, like me. You can still have a really great blush color without using half the pan to get the color payoff that you want.



I also picked up 3 of the new Wet N Wild 5-pan palettes. I got 395A The Naked Truth, 391A Art in the Streets, & 393A Floral Values. The blue one and the black & white one didn't really appeal to me as colors I would use regularly.







From Revlon, I got 2 things: the nail polish in 161 Teak Rose, and the ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in 110 Coquette. The polish I got because the color is just so pretty. I'm almost positive I don't have a color like this in my collection, and I also don't own any other Revlon polishes. Check out a swatch of it here. I'm super excited for the Lacquer Balm. I like the original Balm Stains and thought I should try some of the new formulas.




NYC came out with a new lipstick line called Expert Last Lipcolor. I already love the formula of their other lippies, and after seeing swatches from We Love Swatches, I had to pick up some. The 2 that I bought are 404 Air Kiss and 445 Coralista. I love me a good berry and a good orange lip, so there you go, haha!



Finally, I got another BB Cream. This one is the Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1. I will soon run out of my Proactiv BB Cream and I really needed another for summer time. I've heard mixed reviews on this product, but I thought I'd give it a try. I love that it has SPF 30.



That's it for now! Stay tuned for another installment of the Rainbow Tag in the near future!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment