Thursday, May 1, 2014

Walmart Haul feat elf, Revlon, & More

After class yesterday I stopped by Walmart, mainly because my daughter wanted some juice boxes, but also to stock up on some old faves and also so purchase some new products.

First up is a product EVERYONE has been talking about recently. It's the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. I wanted to try out the Stay Matte Foundation too, but the shade range doesn't cover dark skinned girls. Oh well. So I did pick up the primer. I'm really excited to try this out since I get pretty shiny in the summer. Perfect timing!


I also picked up the Revlon Photoready Foundation in the shade 011 Cappuccino. It's a little dark for me and has more of a red undertone, but I got it for summer. I'm outside a lot at work so I will be catching a tan and I need my foundation to match the rest of my body. This foundation does come with a pump.


I got 2 products from elf. One is just a refill on my Makeup Mist & Set spray. I love using this stuff to spritz my face with after I apply a powder foundation, to refresh my makeup with, and to spray my brush with if I want to make an eye shadow more metallic looking.


The second elf item is the HD Undereye Setting Powder in Sheer. Shaaanxo on YouTube uses this and raves about it. I could never find it in stores until yesterday! It was the only one left so of course I snatched it up before anyone else could. I really needed something to set my more emollient concealers with that would give a nice finish.


Moving on to nails, I got just 1 nail polish. I picked up the Pure Ice nail polish in the shade Teal Appeal. It's so pretty! I don't actually have a blue that's this color. Most of my blues are really bright, really dark, or really light. This one is a dusty navy color. I cannot wait to put this on!


I also got another bottle of acetone. This time I got the ONYXprofessional 100% Pure Acetone. I'm almost out of my last bottle, and I don't care what brand it is as long as it works. It has 16 fl. oz.


The last thing I purchased is a skincare item. I ran out of this a few months ago and, like I said, I get oily in the summer so I picked a new one. It's the Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent. My husband also tends to use this, so it's a win-win.



That sums up this little haul. I hope you enjoyed it! See you next time.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment