Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Rainbow Tag - Red

So I first saw this on Instagram when I was browsing through my feed, and it looked like a really cool concept. I thought I would extend it to my blog so that I could do swatches of the products in case you wanted to see what they looked like on the skin and not just in the packaging. For the images with multiple swatches, the correct one is the one with the star next to it.

Let's start with skincare stuff. I have 2 shower gels from Bath & Body Works to show you guys. One is in the scent Rome Honeysuckle Amore. It has more of a rose color than red, but I had to make this color work for me since I don't have a lot of red stuff. It has a very spring appropriate scent with peach, honeysuckle, and amber notes.


The other shower gel I have is my all time favorite that was sadly discontinued, Midnight Pomegranate. This is such a great night time scent. It smells like sexy fruit, if fruit could be sexy. You can definitely smell the pomegranate, but there's also some sandalwood in there too.


Let's move on to nail colors! I have 4 reddish nail polish colors. They are all from different brands, which is a surprise to me. The most affordable of the bunch is Sinful Colors "Under 18". It's a deeper red with red shimmer in it.


Next is Julep "Claudette", which is more of a dusty rose color.


I have the Essie polish in "Big Bag Theory". It's more of a watermelon red color.


The last of the bunch is OPI Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It. This is an all time favorite polish for me. I use it a lot in the warmer months.



Moving on to makeup products, I have the Em Cosmetics Pillow Plush Cushiony Lip Balm in "Strawberry." This has such a cool texture! It really is pillowy and bouncy.



The rest of the red makeup products I have are blushes, of course. The first of which is the BH Cosmetics Blush Duo in "Rose." I'm only using the rosy colored side for the swatch.




One of my favorite drugstore blushes is "Berry Shimmer" from Wet N Wild. The pigmentation is crazy on this thing!



1 of the 2 cream blushes I have is "Flustered" from Be A Bombshell Cosmetics. I got it in an Ipsy bag a while back, and it is just gorgeous worn full on or sheered out.



And last I have the Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush in "Hot Flash". It has 4 different colors, but for the swatch, I swirled them all together.





Stay tuned for more colors from the Rainbow Tag both here and on my Instagram!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment