Monday, June 1, 2015

Friday Night Face 5.29.15

Welcome back for round 2 of my Friday Night Face. Just so you guys know, I do tend to use the exact same base products until I finish them. So unless I switch it up, I may or may not put up my base products at my own discretion. The same goes for my brows. Click here to see what I wore last week. Anyways, here's what I put on my fave!


Base


Just the same as before, I applied the Base Perfector to the entirety of my face and then applied the Pixi primer just to my cheeks. To moisturize my lips, I used the Sally Hansen Vita-C Lip Plumper, and to prime for shadows, I went in with my trusty Shadow Insurance.

Eyes


On top of my primer, I put the City Color Jumbo Eye Pencil in White to help really make these eyeshadows pop. For my lid, I used my Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette. I first ran a cool toned brown (1) through my crease as my transition shade. For that I used a Luxie Tapered Blending Brush. I applied a soft shimmery mauve (2) all over the moving lid with a no name flat shader brush. For my outter corner I used my elf Blending Eye Brush to apply the black and purple shimmer shadow (3) to my outter V and lightly up into my crease. With that same Luxie brush, I smoked out the upper crease with a burgundy color (4). I smudged a deeper burgundy shade (5) along my lower lash line. 


With my elf Liquid Eyeliner, I applied a thin line along my lashes and made a small wing. One coat of the Origins Ginzing Mascara followed by one coat of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara finished off my top lashes. On my lower lashes, I applied my Wet N Wild Mega Length Mascara.


Face


Underneath my eyes went the darker side of the SheerCover Duo Concealer. I just used my fingers to blend. I set that with the amazing elf High Definition Undereye Setting Powder and a mini kabuki brush from SheerCover. Once again, I mixed together the elf Acne Fighting Foundation with the Maybelline Fit me Foundation, and used the elf Small Stipple Brush to apply. 


I set my entire face with the NYC Smooth Skin Loose Setting Powder and a Mary Kay Mineral Foundation Brush. I keep it in that old SheerCover Mineral Foundation container. On my cheeks is the City Color Sunkissed Trio in Tan. I used all three pans for this look. I applied the bronzer with an angled powder brush from BH Cosmetics, the blush with a powder brush from SheerCover, and the highlighter with a no name fan brush. 

Brows


Using a disposable spoolie, I brushed through my brows. With the small rounded flat brush shown, I applied the elf Cream Eyeliner in Coffee to line to bottom of my brows and fill in the tail. Over that went the Studio M eyeshadow to fill in the rest of the brow. I went over them with the spoolie once more to blend everything together. 

Lips


I tried out the new Urban Decay Ozone Lip Liner and filled in the entirety of my lips. Over that I applied 2 even coats of the LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Blushing. I have a full review on these coming up soon. To apply this kind of lippie, I used my Crown Brush Lip Brush. 


That completes this weeks Friday Night Face! I hope this was fun for you guys. Come back soon and see me again. 

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment