Sunday, June 21, 2015

Friday Night Face 6.19.15

Hello, Hello again! This is episode 5 of my Friday Night Face. I have done this for an entire month. I'm so proud of myself! I've really enjoyed doing this with you guys, but this will be my last for a bit because I have so many products to review and I want room for those reviews to go up instead of what I wore on my face. I'm working on another place for that. *hint*hint*

Base


I actually got up and washed my face that morning, so I need a bit of extra hyrdation before I started. So I used my Jaqua Rose Bouquet Hydrating Facial Mist for a little moisture. Like always, I mixed my primers. I first applied the SheerCover Base Perfector Primer mainly in the t-zone and center of the face. I applied my Rimmel Fix & Perfect all over.

Eyes


I decided to mix it up with my choice of eyeshadow primer and go with a cream base instead. I used the Bare Minerals 5-in-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow in Divine Wine all over the lid and blended it up inti the crease with my finger. All over the lid to set that, I used the color Tiramisu from my Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette with a fluffy blending brush. Using a flat shader brush and my Maybelline quad in Coral Oasis, I put the orange shade on the inner 2/3 of the lid. For the outter corner, I used the deepest shade from the quad on the fluffier side of my dual ended Crown Brush. I also brought that shade a bit into the crease for a bit of extra definition. Going back to the Julep palette and my blending brush, I picked up Toffee and blended the eyeshadows together in my crease.


Taking the Starlooks Slanted Liner brush and my elf Cream Eyeliner in Midnight, I gave myself a small wing and lined my eyes. With the LA Colors black pencil liner, I lined my waterline, and using the pointier side of the Crown Brush, I picked up some of the gold shade from the Coral Oasis quad and placed it all along my lower lash line. With the same brush, I used the lightest shade from the quad as my inner corner highlight. I used my new favorite mascara, L'OrĂ©al Lash Out Butterfly, and applied 2 coats to my top lashes and one coat to my lower. 

Face


The first thing I did was color correct around my mouth and under my eyes using an orange lipstick from Shany Cosmetics. I used my fingers to blend. On top of that went my staple Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I used a flat top kabuki to blend it into the skin. I've recently becan obsessing over my LA Girl Pro Concealer in the shade Toffee, and used my fingers to blend again. That went under my eyes and in the usually places I like to highlight. 


To set my concealer, once again, I used the elf High Definition Undereye Setting Powder and a cosmetic sponge. For the rest of my face, I used the NYC Smooth Skin Transluscent Loose Setting Powder and my Mary Kay Mineral Foundation Brush to set my foundation. Taking an angled blush brush from BH Cosmetics and the Milani Baked Bronzer in 06 Golden, I bronzed my cheeks. With that same brush, I countoured using the elf Mineral Foundation in Deep. For blush, I used a powder brush from BH Cosmetics and Berry Shimmer from Wet N Wild. I went back to my elf Blushed Gems Baked Highlight and a no name fan brush. 


Brows


Since I got it in my Ipsy bag this month, I can't stop using the It Cosmetics Brow Power Pencil to fill in my brows. I blended the product through with the spoolie that it comes with on one end of the pencil. Because this product doesn't really grab onto my brows and hold them in place, I coated them with my City Color Bold Brow Gel. 

Lips


My second bunch of LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints recently came in, so I tried out the shade Whisper. I applied it with my BH Cosmetics Lip Brush. I just applied one light layer. Over it went my Wet N Wild Lip Liner in the shade Chestnut just to line my lips and help this light of a lip color not look so stark against my skin. 


Thank you all so much for being here with me and supporting my blog. Until Next time...

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment