Friday, June 19, 2015

Project Mini Pan 3 Week Update

It has officially been 3 weeks since I started my very first Project Pan. I have issues with following through on any type of project that I start, so this Project Pan only included 5 products. I'm hoping to finish these by July 10, 2015. Since we're at the halfway point, it's time to check on my progress. I've got to say, I honestly thought I'd have done more damage. I'm going to jump in and start with the product I've had the most progress with.

SheerCover Base Perfector Primer
I am almost finished with this completely! I've been using this all over my face instead of just in my t-zone, and that's really helped me finish this off. It looks like I only have a few more days to a week of usage left out of this if I cut it open. I usually try to get as much product out of a tube as possible because I hate wasting money.


Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
This was the product I expected to have the most progress on. I was thinking since I use this for my daytime and nighttime skincare routines that I would finish it up quickly. I probably would have if I hadn't been slacking on washing my face lately. I know I can finish this if I actually follow through and wash my face like I'm supposed to. The progress shown is from using the product about half the time I'm supposed to. 


Freeman Beauty Facial Clay Mask - Avocado & Oatmeal
It's the same story for this mask. I haven't been washing my face like I should be. I think I may have used this once a week for the last three weeks and my sister has used it twice when she's come over. I need to step up my game and try using this at least twice a week. I know I won't finish it unless I have help, but I need to at least get close. 


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - 320 Honey Beige
I swear, this is the foundation that just won't die! I have only used this foundation for the last 3 months or so and there is still product left in the bottle. I have no clue how to get rid of it. I obviously made progress, but I seriously thought I would have finished it by the halfway point. I feel like I should just pour it on my face and be done with it, but I couldn't bear to let the product go to waste. This is still one of my all time favorite foundations, and I've already repurchased it in the new matte formula. 


LA Colors Eyeliner/Brow Pencil 
I think I may have used this 4 times. I'm sorry. I'm not sorry. I just haven't been using eyeliner on my top or bottom lash line the past few weeks. I love the how fresh and open my eyes look without liner. I can tell you now that I won't finish this, but I at least want to make noticible progress on it. 



That's it for now, guys. In another 3 weeks, I'll show you guys whether or not I finished some of these, and I'll be starting a whole new project pan!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment