Friday, June 5, 2015

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette

Can I just say how much I love BH Cosmetics? They always have great deals and amazing products. I finally got my hands on the Galaxy Chic Palette and I'm finally getting to share it with you guys.


Let's start with the pricing. The original price of this palette is 19.95$, which is already a great price for the quality of shadows and the number you get. BH always has sales running, so you could get this palette as low as 9.95$.


One thing that I really like about this palette is how the colors are grouped together. You could used each row, column, or pretty much any group of 3 or 6 shades that are near each other to get a really great eyeshadow look. 


The packaging is so freaking cute! I love the warm magenta mixed with the cool deep purple on the cover. It even comes with a really good sized mirror. They nailed the names of the shadows. They pretty much got the names and the shadows matched perfectly.


You get 18 huge baked shadows in this palette. Half are marbled, and the other half are just one single shade. They're also grouped into different color schemes that all match really well. It won't take much thought to figure out how to create a look with this palette.


The pigmentation on these is crazy! I didn't use any sort of primer when doing these swatches, and they still came out incredibly well. My favorite flat shades are Aphrodite, Mars, and Neptune. My favorite marbled shades are Saturn, Mercury, and Earth. What are yours?


Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment