Sunday, June 7, 2015

Friday Night Face 6.5.15

Welcome back to week 3 of my Friday Night Face! I'm so glad you could join me here in my tiny corner or the internet, and help me feed my addiction to makeup, beauty, and all things pretty. This week's look is very light on the eyes. I didn't have a ton of time to get ready before I had to leave.

Base


On my lips, I wore my usual Sally Hansen lip balm. I'm going to stop mentioning this eventually, I swear. For primer, I used the SheerCover Base Perfector. Underneath all that, I spritzed my face with Jaqua Rose Bouquet Hydrating Facial Mist for some extra moisture.

Eyes


Super simple on the eyes today, like I said. With my Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush, I applied some thick graphic liner. I used the Starlooks Longwear Eyeliner Pot in Black Hole. This is literally the blackest, creamiest, most pigmented eyeliner I have ever used. It's amazing. In my waterline is the LA Colors Eyeliner from my Project Mini Pan. On both my upper and lower lashes is Origins Ginzing Mascara.

Face


My usual Maybelline Fit Me foundation went on all over the face, but I only used a thin layer this time and blended with my Ailunce flat top kabuki. For concealer, I brought out an old favorite: the Maybelline Fit Me. I aplied this with the applicater in the typical highlight shape under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, the center of my forehead, my cupid's bow, and chin. I used my finger to blend.


For my contour, I put the Black Radiance Concealer Stick in 8003 in the hollows of my cheeks. I also applied this on the sides of my nose and the perimeter of my forehead. I used my elf Small Stipple Brush to blend. I set my undereye concealer with the elf High Definition Undereye Setting Powder and a mini kabuki brush from SheerCover. I set the rest of my face with the City Color Mineral Powder in Mocha to Mahogany with a Long Kabuki Brush from Icing.


With a random blush brush, I applied Wet N Wild's Heather Silk to my cheeks. I used elf Baked Highlight in Blush Gems to highlight the face. I hit the high points of my cheeks, the bridge of my nose, the center of my forehead, my cupid's bow, and my chin using a generic fan brush.

Brows


I mixed it up on my brows today. I forgot I had this Universal Brow Pencil from Ofra, so I used it to fill in my brows today. I brushed the product through with a spoolie, and then to set them, I brush them through with the City Color Bold Brow Eyebrow Gel.

Lips


On top of my lip balm went the Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss in the shade 08 Love Affair.


That completes my look for this week! Like I said, I went really simple on the eyes today and really just worked on a soft glow for the face. Stop by next week for a very special edition to this series!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment