Sunday, May 24, 2015

Friday Night Face 5.22.15

I wanted to start a new series on my blog that I knew I wouldn't need to think really hard to come up something new. So I thought I would let you guys see what I wore to work on Friday nights. I work for tips, and I've learned that the better I look, the better my tips are. I'll show you what products and brushes I used and then I'll share the final look with you guys on Instagram.

Base


I like to apply all of my base products first. I usually have a freshly washed face, and apply some lip balm. I've almost finished my Sally Hansen Vita-C Lip Plumper. Then I go in with my SheerCover Base Perfector in my T-zone, and the Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer on the rest of my face. Before I move away from the face to let my primer sink in, I apply some Too Faced Shadow Insurance to my lids. 

Eyes


With a blending brush from Icing, I buff the 4th shade from the left in the Profusion Drama Palette into my crease. Using a nameless flat shader brush, I pack on and foil the first shade on the left all over the lid. Taking the fat side of a Crown Brush double ended eyeshadow brush, I use the dusty purple next to my transition shade and shove it into my outter V. I take just a little extra product and go back through the crease to make sure everything is blended well. 


Two coats of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara go on my top lashes. To help lengthen and separate my lashes, I also apply a layer pf the Origins GinZing Mascara, as well. I line my waterline with a generic black pencil eyeliner, and take the 1$ elf Liquid Eyeliner to make a cat-eye. After I smoke out my lower lash line with the same color in my outter corner, I go in with the Wet N Wild MegaLength Mascara for my lower lashes. 


Face


Because the concealer is so much lighter than my skintone right now, I put a mixture of both halves of the SheerCover Concealer Duo in the typical upside down triangle shape under my eyes ti highlight. Using a mixture of the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 320 Honey Beige and the elf Acne Fighting Foundation in Coffee, I apply my foundation with the elf Small Stipple Brush. Once that is on, I use a disposable cosmetic sponge to apply  my elf High Definition Undereye Setting Powder to set my concealer further. On the rest of my face goes the Smooth Criminal Powder from Be A Bombshell with the Mineral Foundation Brush from Mary Kay. 


I apply the elf Essential Bronzer in Bronzed to my cheeks to warm up the skin with my Starlooks Sculpt & Blush Brush. With the same brush, I apply the Blackberry Baked Bronzer from Black Radiance just to the hollows of my cheeks. For my blush, I used Ginger from SheerCover. As for my highlight, I used my Starlooks Loose Powder in LSP4 using a small the Mini Fan Powder Brush from Laura Mercier.


Brows


I run a disposible spoolie through my brows before I use the elf Cream Eyeliner in Coffee to the bottom edge and tail of my brow. I brush that product through with the spoolie, and then use the small angled brush that came with the eyeliner to apply this no name matte brown eyeshadow to the rest of my brows. 

Lips


Now that most of the lip balm has gone from my lips, I apply the Wet N Wild ColorIcon Lip Pencil in the shade Berry Red to the perimeter of my lips. On top of that goes the Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in 215 Totally Toffee. To add a bit of shine to the lips, I top them off with Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipgloss in Mauve Renew.


Hope this was fun for you guys. Come back to see what I look like next week!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment