Wednesday, May 13, 2015

BH Cosmetics Wild At Heart Baked Eyeshadow Palette Swatches

Welcome to another eyeshadow palette swatch. Today we're obviously looking at the BH Cosmetics Wild At Heart Baked Eyeshadow Palette. I reviewed the Wild & Free palette recently, but I got these at the same time. I'm just finally getting around to playing with this one because I wanted to see how well I liked the other.



I loved the packaging on the Wild & Free palette, but I like this color and design so much better. The purple snake skin is way too cute. This palette comes with 9 baked eyeshadows that, just like the packaging, have a berry color scheme. At first glance, I'm really drawn to the shadows at each top corner. After swatching, I can't stop looking at the center purple and the bright pink in the bottom corner. I am stoked to create some looks with this palette.




Kiss, Kiss.
-A


No comments:

Post a Comment