Monday, May 18, 2015

May 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing

I have been waiting on this bag!!! I peeked at my Glam Room the other day. I needed to know what was in store this month. And I have to say that I am not disappointed with these products in the slightest.

Ipsters are Jetsetters this month!


Our makeup bags are super cute. They're made of a natural kind of muslin material. The inside is a bright lime. Ipsy partnered with Breakups to Makeup for this month's bag design.


Briogeo Rosarco Milk
We got a leave-in conditioner this month. I never have to buy haircare products thanks to my subscriptions, and I get to try out so many new products and brands. I love that aspect of this bag. This conditioner has rose hip, coconut oil, argan oil, and hibiscus leaf antioxidants to "Nourish, Repair, Renew". I can definitely smell the hibiscus and coconut in it. Hopefully it leaves my hair feeling amazing.


Amie Naturally Kind Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser
I may be the most excited about this particular product. I have oily combination skin. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'd know that. I'm especially oily in the warmer months, and there are only a handful of products that really help me control my oil. I really hope this works for me. I need something a bit more powerful than what I've been using.


Bellá Pierre Cosmetics Gel Eye Liner in Ebony
This was a huge surprise! I normally would be a bit less excited to get another product from Bellá Pierre or an eye liner, but this puppy is legit! It goes on super duper opaque. It's probably the blackest eye liner I own. When it sets, it does not budge, either. I cannot wait to see how this wears on my waterline.


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone
The big ticket item for this month was this lip liner from Urban Decay, but it's not what you would expect. It's a clear lip liner to help keep your lip color from feathering. I know I tend to have issues with really creamy products bleeding from the corners of my lips, so it'll be cool to see how this works. They also included 2 samples of the new Revolution High-Color Lipglosses in the shades Failbait and Bittersweet.


Luxie 206 Tapered Blending Brush
I received a brush from Luxie in a previous Ipsy bag, and I really love that brush. I always get excited about getting new brushes. You can literall never have too many, especially if you're lazy like me and only get around to washing your dirty ones once a week. Just like the last brush, this one has super soft hairs, a cute pink handle, and a pretty bronze ferrule.


Luxie Eye Shadow Pan in No. 181
I redeemed some points last month for this eyeshadow. I am so glad I did. I wasn't aware that Luxie even made shadows. This one is shimmery pinky peach color. It feels really soft and doesn't have a ton of product kick up in the pan. Pigmentation on it is lovely. This would make a gorgeous all over lid color or an inner corner highlight.


If I could choose differently...
I would have loved to get the Cailyn lipgloss or the Glam Glow cleanser. But Ipsy chose products for me this month that I know I'll really enjoy.

Price Breakdown:
Briogeo Conditioner - 3.92
Amie Moisturizer - 0.78
Bellá Pierre Liner (FULL SIZE!) - 14.99
Urban Decay Lip Liner - 13.33
Luxie Brush (FULL SIZE!) - 12.00
Luxie Shadow (FULL SIZE!) - 6.00
Total: 51.02$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment