Monday, March 9, 2015

February 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing

Sorry I'm late getting this up, but at least it's finally here. I have to say off the bat that I'm really really happy with this bag. It's one of the best Ipsy bags I've gotten to date. Just for comparison, you can check out last February's bag right here. Let's jump in!

February was #ipsyLOVE month. Such a fitting theme for the Valentine's month. Christen Dominique looks adorable on the card. You could have won a year's subscription to ipsy just by posting a pic to Instagram.


I'm not super in love with the makeup bag this month. I kind of hate it. The pattern is tacky looking to me. This one will be going to the little one.


Luxie 504 Large Angled Brush
The largest product for this month didn't even fit in the bag. I'm so happy I got this. I love getting new brushes in my subscription services. The ferrule of the brush is beautiful soft brassy color, and the handle is pink. It's got synthetic bristles, so it'll be great for blending out a cream contour. I'm stoked to add this to my collection.


Medusa's Makeup Shadow in Headhunter
I have wanted to try this brand out for such a long time! Thanks Ipsy! The outer packaging of this is a so pretty. It's this metallic zebra print. Gorgeous. The compact is a standard plastic single shadow case. As far as color goes, this is looks to be a shimmery purply taupe. Another awesome product for this month.


Model Co Blush in Peach Bellini
Model Co is another brand I have always wanted to try. I see it a lot on YouTube, and all the reviews are good. Peach Bellini is beautiful shimmery dark peach color. This is going to look so good on my dark skin. I feel like it will give my cheeks a gorgeous glow.


Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil in Flora No. 1
I seriously needed a new face oil. I have one sample left from a previous subscription service, so another win from Ipsy this month. They even packed it in a little plastic baggie in case of a spill. It has a really natural, earthy scent to it.


Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in First Love
The last time I got one of these, I hate it. This time around, I actually like the scent. Perfumes are so personal, and I'm really glad I like this one. I love the fact that it's a roll on perfume instead of one you spray. That makes it super easy to travel with. It smells sweet, light, and innocent just like a first love should.



Price Summary:
Luxie Brush (FULL SIZE) - 16.00
Medusa's Shadow (FULL SIZE) - 8.00
Model Co Blush - 8.10
Mitchell and Peach Oil - 23.06
Demeter Perfume - 10.00
Total: 65.16

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment