Tuesday, March 31, 2015

elf Blush Palettes Review & Swatches

elf is killing it with all their new products. I remember when these Blush Palettes first came out and Emily Noel of Beauty Broadcast did a review video on them. I have a slight obsession with face products, and blush palettes are just so amazing! What I love about these is, not only do they come in 2 different color combinations, but you can pop out each blush square and place it where you want. If I have 4 faves out of the two, I could create my own custom palette.


Each palette comes with a full size mirror, which makes them perfect to take on trips. The shades in the light palette are (L2R, T2B) a pale baby pink, a warm mid toned brown, a dusty mid mauve, and a peachy mauve with gold shimmer. These colors are softer and springy looking.



The shades in the dark palette are a warm peachy brown, a rosy mauve, a deep red with gold shimmer, and a brick red brown. The colors in this palette are definitely more suited for darker skintones, but they also look like they're more geared towards vampy winter looks.



All but 2 of these have a matte finish. As far as texture goes, these are super soft and almost creamy feeling. They're super pigmented, especially the shades from the dark palette. Only a tiny bit of the glitter transferred from the 2 shades that had it. The baby pink from the light palette is a tiny bit chalky, but it may just be a little light for my skin. Other than that, these blush palettes are incredible! I'm hoping in the future, elf releases refills in different shades or creates a system like they have with their single shadows.

Make sure to come back to check out what else I bought from elf. Until next time...

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment