Wednesday, March 11, 2015

February 2015 Beauty Box 5 Unboxing

Welcome back, guys! HOORAY! is this month's theme. There's even donuts on the info card to celebrate with, and the confetti in the box is pink and blue. Adorbs! This will be my last BB5 unboxing for a while. I do really like this subscription, but life likes to get in the way of what you want.



Absolute New York Absolute Love Strawberry Lip Balm
Y'all don't understand how much I appreciate not having to buy lip balms. I got one of these in a different scent a few months back. I've come in contact with this brand a few times, and usually I'm impressed with what I get. Hopefully this one will do the same.


Glam Glow Youth-Mud Tinglexfoliate Treatment
I got a sample of this in an Ipsy bag a little over a year ago. It was a much bigger sample too, so I'm a little disappointed in this sample. BB5 almost never gives foil packets in their boxes. I'll only be able to get one good use out of this sample. Negatives aside, I do really really love this mask, so I'm happy to have a little more of it.


Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Fall Mood
Is it bad that I think I only own one other Revlon nail polish? "Fall Mood" would suggest this was a fall shade. I agree. I'm not sure why this color was chosen for this box, but nonetheless, it is a really pretty sparkly polish.


Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Vanilla Frosting
Getting brands I've never heard of is so much fun! I have no expectations and I can give a solid unbiased opinion on the product. This isn't the shade I would have chosen if given a choice, but it is a really great universally flattering shade. I wouldn't use this all over the lid, but it would be gorgeous as an inner corner highlight or right on the ball of the lid.


Avon Big Color Eye Pencil in Sunkissed
The last time I had Avon makeup, I was 10 or 11 and had stolen it from my mom. Avon has been so completely off of my radar for such a long time. I am super excited to try out this pencil. It looks like it would make a really good shadow base, and I love copper shades.



Price Summary:
Absolute Balm (FULL SIZE) - 2.50
GlamGlow - 6.90
Revlon Polish (FULL SIZE) - 3.79
Marsk Shadow(FULL SIZE) - 22.50
Avon Pencil (FULL SIZE) - 3.49
Total: 39.18$ USD

This was a pretty good box, overall. My only issue is that 2 of the 5 products are discontinued. I don't like when companies give out products that you may fall in love with and can't find when you run out.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment