Wednesday, March 18, 2015

February 2015 Starlooks Starbox Unboxing

Hey there! Welcome back. I've, obviously, got a Starbox to show you today. Just like Beauty Box 5, I canceled this subscription too. I'll pick it back up eventually, but I'm just getting overloaded with stuff from them. I genuinely love their products, though, so like I said, I'll definitely be subscribing again before the year is up.



Tender Gloss Lipstick in Cherub
Their lipsticks are most definitely my favorite things they make. They always have amazing pigmentation, and the feel of these on the lips is absolutely amazing. The Tender Glosses are like a mix between a lipstick and a lipgloss. It's an amazing combination. This shade is gorgeous rosy mauve, a shade I always gravitate towards.


Petite Starluxe Fan Brush
I love getting brushes! Fan brushes are probably my least owned as far as quantity goes. So when I'm trying to clean both, that leaves me with just 1, and then I freak out. I love how Starbox sends these out.


Gem Eye Pencil in Myth
The last time I got a Gem Pencil was in an Ipsy bag. That may have been the first time I ever heard about Starlooks as a brands. Either way, I've been hooked ever since. Myth looks to be a sparkly charcoal color. I'm not sure how much use I would actually get out of this pencil, but I may as well give it a go.



Price Summary:
Tender Gloss - 16.00
Fan Brush - 20.00
Gem Pencil - 16.00
Total: 52.00$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment