Sunday, March 15, 2015

4 or More Tag - Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trios

I freaking love doing these 4 or More posts. It gives me a chance to go through my collection and play with some old things I may have forgotten about. Today, I wanted to do a larger post. I love Wet N Wild eyeshadows. They're probably the best at the drugstore. To say I have a few of their palettes is an understatement. Just in trios, I own 7. A lot of these have been discontinued.

I'm Getting Sunburned
This is one of my go-to trios. All three shades get a ton of love from me, but the golden shade is my favorite.



Cool As A Cucumber
This trio I don't use very often. It isn't because I don't like the shades, but because they aren't colors I use in my everyday looks. I definitely need to rectify that.



I Dream of Greenie
I completely forgot I even had this one! I used to use the brightest green all the time in the spring and summer months.



Zero Dark Flirty
I bought this in a value pack that came with a mascara. The trio is limited edition, but it has 2 satin/matte shades, which is rare for WNW.



Knock On Wood
Another trio I had forgotten about! It looks like I've only really used the mauve-y shade at the bottom and just swatched the other two. What is wrong with me?!



I'm Feeling Retro
I do believe this is one of the first WNW trios I ever bought. I made huge dents in all three of these shadows.



I Got Good Jeans
This one is my most used trio out of them all. I love the amazing blue shade that this comes with. For a really basic look, I would use the gold on the lid, put the blue through the crease and outter V, and pop the silver in the inner corner.




Kiss, Kiss.
-A

1 comment:

  1. fluocinolone cream is a corticosteroid used in the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions. It also has antipruritic properties. It reduces the release of chemicals that causes pain thereby reducing redness, swelling, and itching of the skin.

    ReplyDelete