Sunday, March 15, 2015

4 or More Tag - Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trios

I freaking love doing these 4 or More posts. It gives me a chance to go through my collection and play with some old things I may have forgotten about. Today, I wanted to do a larger post. I love Wet N Wild eyeshadows. They're probably the best at the drugstore. To say I have a few of their palettes is an understatement. Just in trios, I own 7. A lot of these have been discontinued.

I'm Getting Sunburned
This is one of my go-to trios. All three shades get a ton of love from me, but the golden shade is my favorite.



Cool As A Cucumber
This trio I don't use very often. It isn't because I don't like the shades, but because they aren't colors I use in my everyday looks. I definitely need to rectify that.



I Dream of Greenie
I completely forgot I even had this one! I used to use the brightest green all the time in the spring and summer months.



Zero Dark Flirty
I bought this in a value pack that came with a mascara. The trio is limited edition, but it has 2 satin/matte shades, which is rare for WNW.



Knock On Wood
Another trio I had forgotten about! It looks like I've only really used the mauve-y shade at the bottom and just swatched the other two. What is wrong with me?!



I'm Feeling Retro
I do believe this is one of the first WNW trios I ever bought. I made huge dents in all three of these shadows.



I Got Good Jeans
This one is my most used trio out of them all. I love the amazing blue shade that this comes with. For a really basic look, I would use the gold on the lid, put the blue through the crease and outter V, and pop the silver in the inner corner.




Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment