Friday, March 20, 2015

All Gone! - Skincare Edition (Oily/Combination Skin)

I love it when I finish a product. That means I get to open a new one! Here are all the skincare products I've finished in the past few months. If you wanted to check out my earlier All Gone! posts, I have a few (Feb 2014, Apr 2014, July 2014, Oct 2014Jan 2015). Like the title suggests, I have oily/combo skin.

Removers
La Fresh Oil-Free Makeup Remover Wipes - Clean & Clear Night Relaxing Cleansing Wipes
I did not like the La Fresh wipes. They just weren't moist enough to take off much on my face. I ended up using them to remove swatches or to spot clean brushes. The Clean & Clear wipes were great. Really moist and they smelled great. I would absolutely repurchase those.


Cleansers & Scrubs
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask - Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash - Anna Naturals Glowing Mama Scrub - Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Exfoliant - Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub
Of these 5 products, my least favorite was the Dr. Brandt product. It wasn't as gritty as the Derma E that I was used to. It did alright, but I wouldn't repurchase it. I already have another open jar of the Derma E scrub and the Proactiv wash. I will definitely be reurchasing the Neutragena cleanser. It was my favorite of the bunch. I love the tingle of the benzoyl peroxide and how quickly it got rid of any bad breakout I was having.


Masks
Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask - Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment - Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque - Proactiv Refining Mask - Skyn Iceland Fresh Start Mask - Love & Beauty Lavender Sheet Mask - Love & Beauty Aloe Vera Sheet Mask
I don't know that I hated any of these. The sheet masks were hydrating and fun to wear. The Skyn Iceland mask is really different because it's dual phase and has this wonderful cooling and fizzing sensation. I have nothing bad to say about either Proactiv mask. I have many backups of those. The Mint Julep is incredible. I bought a full size of that. I would purchase a full size of the Glam Glow if it weren't so expensive.


Toners
Proactiv Revitalizing Toner - Proactiv Clear Zone Body Pads - Botanic Hill Moist Youth Ampoule Essense
So the Proactiv toner has been my ride-or-die for so long now. I'm on my last bottle now. *tear* The Clear Zone pads I used when I was having breakouts because it has salicylic acid. This was my first Korean essence I had ever used. It felt really nice on the skin. It's more of an in-between of a toner and a moisturizer, but I loved the texture of it and the smell. If I can find it online for a reasonable price, I'm totally buying a full size.


Moisturizers
Skin & Good Cera Super Cream - Origins Gin-Zing Moisturizer - Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator - Meijer Oil-Free Moisturizer
All of these were great! Origins was lightweight and ideal for mornings. Proactiv+ and Skin & Good were ridiculously rich. Those two were my favorite. I'm working on another of the Proactiv+. Even the Meijer brand product did amazingly. It has SPF 15, so I used it daily in the mornings.


Treatments
A-True Black Tea Sun Cream - Proactiv Repairing Treatment - Julep Luxe Repair Skin Serum - Kate Somerville Mega-C Dual Radiance Serum - CVS Eye Cream
I wasn't particularly fond of the A-True sunscreen. It gave a really obvious white cast to the skin. I had to mix it with a moisturizer to thin it out. We know how I feel about Proactiv products. The Julep serum was my very first. I liked the feel of it. One pump covered my whole face, but I didn't notice a difference with it. The Kate Somerville, though, is incredible. But it costs a days pay. I have zero complaints about the CVS eye cream, either. It helped keep the dark circles at bay.



Stay tuned for my next empties update. Until next time...

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment