Wednesday, February 19, 2014

All Gone! - Products I've Used Up

I will be doing a few of these in sort of a series. If I can I'll try to do one of these Empties posts every few weeks as I use things up. I'm hoping to do 5-7 products each time. As for this one, I've been hording things from Ipsy and just random samples of products I've gotten, or full size products I've had, so that I can do a full post of how I liked it, how I used it, and if I would repurchase it or not, and why. This post is in no particular order. I'm just going to be pulling things from my bag that I've finished using.

Neutragena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
I go through a lof of makeup wipes, as you will see later, but whenever I run out, I like to try a different kind than before. The Neutragena ones smell really good. They have such a clean, fresh smell. They definitely remove all of your makeup, including waterproof mascara. I don't think they irritated my eyes, and they didn't irritate or dry out my skin. They are the size of my entire hand, which is great too, and they're fairly wet, but not wet enough to feel like I'm soaking my face. There are 25 in a pack.
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[]Pass [x]Buy


Studio M Professional 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover
You already know how much I do my nails if you read my blog, follow me on Instagram, or know me in real life. I only use acetone to take off my nail polish. It's fast and easy, and get off glitter faster than regular polish remover. It's a 16 oz bottle, and while it does dry out my hands and nails really bad, it absolutely gets the job done. I love this stuff. It's my go-go nail polish remover, and it's super cheap! You can pick it up at Meijer for like 3$.
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[]Pass [x]Buy


Chella Hello Beautiful Eyes Eyebrow Color Pencil
I recieved this in a past Ipsy bag, and when I got it, I wasn't too thrilled. If you'd like to see the other products I got in my Glam Bag that month, the link is here. I wasn't into brow products at the time, but once I started using it, I fell in love. It has a nice texture, and looks really natural on the skin. I didn't think the color would be dark enough, but it matched me quite well. My only complaints are the pencil are that you don't get much product, and it's pretty expensive for a brow pencil.
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[x]Pass []Buy only because of price 


SheerCover Duo Concealer in Tan/Dark
As the name states, it comes with 2 different shades of concealer. I got this in a mini makeup kit from a Proactiv (I work there by the way) to see how I liked it. I used the darker one to conceal blemishes and dark spots, and the lighter color to highlight under my eyes. The texture is on the dryer side, but for under my eyes, I like a slightly dry consistency. To me, it sets faster if it's dryer. I really like this concealer and I already have a bigger size of it that I'm working on, and have a backup for when that's gone.
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[]Pass [x]Buy


Bath & Body Works Pink Sugarplum Shower Gel
I absolutely love BBW! Their shower gel is the only shower gel I've used for the last 3-4 years. This particular shower gel was from the 2012 Christmas collection, and it smells like heaven! I have no clue what a sugarplum is supposed to smell like, but this is such a sweet, sugary, wintery scent! If they rerelease this, I will be first in line!
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[]Pass [x]Buy


Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eye Liner in 861 Black
This is the first liquid liner I ever tried as a teenager, and I still use it today. The pigmentation is good, the application is good, the price is good. It's such an easy product to use when you're wearing makeup. WNW is my absolute favorite drugstore line for eye products, and things like this are the reason why. It is such a good liner for the price. If you like satin finish to your liquid liner, this is great for that.
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
[]Pass [x]Buy


That is it for my first empties post! I still have a lot of products that I have finished and some that are on their last leg. Come back and see what's in store for the next empties post! I have a post coming up about colored makeup for those of us color addicts, as well as my monthly nails post.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment