Thursday, February 6, 2014

Makeup Post - My Blush Collection

I haven't done a collection post in a while, so I thought I would do one. This one is obviously about my blushes. I don't have too many, but I have enough for whatever look I'm going for. There will be 3 color categories: natural, girly, and night out. I, obviously, have a darker complexion, so these all look really good on deeper skin tones and skin tones with yellow or orange undertones. You can absolutely use these if you are a lighter person, just make sure to use a light hand when it comes to the brighter, bolder colors. These are only the single blushes that I own. I do have a few that come in palettes that I will do a post on later.

Natural
These are all blushes I wear either when I'm going for a more natural look, or when I'm wearing a bold eye or lip. They just give my face a natural looking flush. 





Girly
These blushes are more obvious on the face. They still look fairly natural, but to me, they make my cheeks look like a little girl who just got her cheeks pinched by that one old aunt you hate. 

SheerCover Pinched


Milani Corallina #08

Milani Red Vino #09


Night Out
This last group are a bit bolder than the rest. The color payoff is greater, so I tend to wear these when I'm going out with my husband or some friends. 



Be A Bombshell Flustered


I do have some new products that I need to try out (including blushes). I will absolutely be doing a post of reviews and swatches of said products. I hope you enjoyed seeing my current blush collection. Come back and see me. 

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment