Thursday, January 22, 2015

All Gone!: Things I've Used Up - Makeup Edition

I have waited soooo long to do this post. I wanted to make sure I had plenty of products to talk about before I posted it, so it's taken FOREVER to get this many finished makeup products. I'm not going super in depth with a description of the product. I'll leave the link if you can still purchase any of these, and let you know how I liked it and if I would repurchase. Let's jump right in!

FACE

Sheer Cover Base Perfecter Primer
Great basic primer. No complaints about it. - 9/10 - would/would not repurchase

LÓreal YouthCode Pore Vanisher
Abso-freaking-lutely amazing primer for us large pore gals. - 10/10 - would/would not repurchase

Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation in Mocha
My very first foundation. Great for natural coverage. - 8/10 - would/would not repurchase

EYES

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer
Even if it wasn't 1$, it would be an amazing lid primer. - 10/10 - would/would not repurchase

Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara
Really black mascara. Cool brush. Good for separation. Dry formula. - 8/10 would/would not repurchase

LA Colors Liquid Eyeliner
Does what it's supposed to. Short wear time. Very Black. - 7/10 would/would not repurchase

Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner
BOMB! So bomb! THE BEST pen type liner I've ever used. - 10/10 - would/would not repurchase

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara
Still my favorite drugstore mascara. Dry formula. Even the regular formula doesn't budge. - 10/10 - would/would not repurchase

Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Fell in love the first time I ever used it. But a bitch to remove! - 10/10 - would/would not repurchase

LIPS

Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm in Cherry
My go-to lip balm since ever. It always feels great on my lips. - 10/10 - would/would not repurchase

Sally Hansen Vita-B Lip Moisturizer
This was a great lip balm. I loved every second of it. Wish it hadn't gotten discontinued. 10/10 - would/would not repurchase

NAILS

Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
Beautiful finish until you get halfway through. -  8/10 - would/would not repurchase



No comments:

Post a Comment