Tuesday, January 27, 2015

December 2014 Glossybox Unboxing

This my second Glossybox, ever! This such a great subscription service for mid-range to high end products. The box for December is so adorable. It's Winter themed, and I freaking love how cute it is!


Nuxe Paris 24Hr Soothing and Rehydrating Fresh Mask
I LOVE face masks! I live in Indiana, too, so in the winter it gets super dry and windy here. Something like this is just what I need to keep my skin from flaking. This mask is also 90% natural and contains no parabens, and is noncomedogenic. SCORE!


Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub with Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba
I have not used a hand scrub in absolute ages. My hands are always super dry, too, because I wash them so much at work. I'm hoping this will help keep them softer longer.


Bella Pierre Cosmetics Lipstick in Burlesque
When I first saw this in my box, I thought it was a Revlon lipstick, and while I like Revlon's formula, I was a bit disappointed to find it in this box. But it wasn't, so it's fine! I was, however, actually disappointed to find that the lipstick wasn't secure in the tube, and fell out the minute I opened it. Easy fix, but I shouldn't have to do that. The color, though, is absolutely gorgeous.


Ciaté Mini Nail Polish in Humbug
Ciaté always had cute packaging, but this mini is just too much. I don't know why women find miniature things so cute, but they really are. The bottle looks like it's packed with glitter, but this is definitely not a full coverage glitter polish. It looks like a very pretty topper, though.


Toni & Guy Leave In Conditioner
This smells soooooooo good! Like incredibly good. I've gotten a few T&G products from subscriptions in the past. They all smelled good, so I'm not sure why I'm so surprised. Use it like any other leave in conditioner, and have fabulous, great smelling hair.


Price Summary:
Nuxe Mask (FULL SIZE!) - 32.00
Ritual Scrub (FULL SIZE!) - 17.00
Bella Pierre Lipstick (FULL SIZE!) - 19.99
Ciaté Mini - 10.00
T&G Conditioner - (FULL SIZE!) - 16.99
Total: 95.98$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment