Thursday, January 7, 2016

Influenster Jingle VoxBox

It's been a little bit since I last got an Influenster VoxBox. For those of you who don't know, Influenster is a site where you review products and take quizzes to earn points. The more points you have, the more likely you are to get into a campaign. Campaigns are sometimes from specific brands or have a specific theme surrounding the box. 




The first thing I saw in this box was this adorable Spiderman Itty Bitty from Hallmark! I love cute, tiny things, and this is just so cute and so tiny! My daughter is probably going to fight me for it. 


I was pretty excited to see that this VoxBox came with food in it. It came with 3 packets of Lotus Biscoffs. I tried on with coffee and gave another package to my mom. These are a great consistency to hold up to coffee without being too hard.


I really love nail polish even though I haven't painted my nails in a good long while. In this box I got the Pure Ice Nail Polish in Silver Star. While it is a very pretty color, it just isn't one I would wear, but my daughter loved the color so now it's hers.


There was a sample jar of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream included. It's only an ounce of product, but that's plenty to know whether or not you like it. I've never tried anything from Cetaphil, so this will give me a good idea of whether or not to try out other products from the brand.


The product I'm least excited about is the NYC Cityproof Eyeliner in Dark Brown. I don't wear a lot of liner pencils that are liquid or colored. I don't think I'll get much use out of this, so I'll probably give it to a sister.



These last 2 products go great together. From the brand Kiss comes the Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe and the True Volume Lashes in Posh. I am awful at applying falsies, but I love them so much. This style of lash is really pretty and I'm glad the lash glue was included.



Also included was a coupon for a free bag of OreIda Tater Tots! I was stoked to find this in here since I was just talking about wanting some tots.


This VoxBox had a great variety of stuff in it. I didn't even know I was getting this until it arrived in the mail. My favorite things are the Itty Bitty, the Lotus biscuits, and the coupon! Don't judge me, ok?

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment