Thursday, January 14, 2016

Lorac Pro Palette for Cheap!

If you've never heard of the Lorac Pro Palette, you've obviously been living under a rock! This palette has been a cult favorite ever since it launched a few years back. The Lorac Pro eyeshadow formula is known for being super buttery and pigmented, which is why it's so coveted. 




Well, I'll be the first to admit that I don't have a ton of money for high end makeup products, so when I ran across the "Lorac Pro Palette" on the Wish app for 9$ with 3$ shipping, I was all over it! I always want to look out for those of us who are makeup lovers without a ton of extra cash to spend, and I thought that buying something like this to review would be a great way to keep everyone informed and maybe help someone out. 





When it arrived, it came in the correct packaging and looked just like the real thing. Included was the palette and the primer. Nothing about it looks suspect except for the mirror. It even has a serial number printed on the back. If you didn't know what you were looking for, I don't think you could tell that this was a fake. 





The palette doesn't look cheap. None of the edges are warped, and the pans are secure and well aligned. As far as the actual shadow quality goes, I don't have any complaints. For a drugstore price, you get better than drugstore quality. The lighter matte shades are powdery and a bit patchy in a swatch, but I won't be using those anyway. All of the shimmer shades swatched beautifully. 


Moving on to the primer: I have no bad things to say about it, either. A very small amount, way smaller than you're thinking, will cover your entire eyelid. It has a cream color to it, so it will give you a nice pale base to work with. 

I'm all too happy to add this palette to my collection, and I'm pleased to say I have more fake product reviews coming up soon. 

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment