Monday, January 4, 2016

December 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing

So if you missed it, I only just got my November bag about a week before I got this one. Check that out here. I was definitely more excited about that bag than I am for this one. I thought the products I was getting this month were nice, but they aren't good sized.



I was excited to get the Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask when I first saw it on my reveal page. But it got here and it's tiny. I might be able to get 2 uses out of this sample. I'm really disappointed with the size. It doesn't even tell you how big the sample is on the packaging, which is super annoying. You have to go to the Ipsy website to see how much product there is. I like masks, but this just doesn't cut it for me.


My singular hair product in the bag is the Curl Charisma Creme from Briogeo. I'm happy to see this product is actually tailored to my hair type. It's a leave-in styling cream avocado oil and rice amino acids. This will be going on the sink. I'll probably end up using it on my daughter's hair.


Moving into cosmetics, this Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick in Sweet One is one of two full sized products in the bag. I do like Pacifica products though. It has a slightly minty scent, but it really just smells like mineral makeup. The color is alright. It doesn't drive me crazy, but I don't hate it either.



From Peony Cosmetics, I got the Shadow Trio in Gilded. I wasn't expecting it to be so small. The colors are pretty and neutral. I know I won't use the lightest shade, but the other 2 are so easy to find in the rest of my collection, I'm sure I'll just end up giving this to one of my sisters or a friend.




This last item goes well with the previous one. It's the Thank Me Later eyeshadow primer from Elizabeth Mott. We've gotten a few products from this brand from Ipsy in the past. I don't dislike the brand, I just don't much care for it. There are plenty of other niche brands we could get besides this one. I have 2 unopened shadow primers in my collection, so this is definitely going to my little sister.


Price Summary:
CB Mask - 21.17
Briogeo Creme - 2.03
Pacifica Lipstick (FULL SIZE) - 9.99
Peony Trio (FULL SIZE) - 17.50
Elizabeth Mott Primer - 10.00
Total: 50.70$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment