Monday, December 28, 2015

Colourpop Cyber Monday Haul

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry it took me this long to get this up. But since it's technically part of what I got for Christmas, the timing doesn't suck too bad. Colourpop's Cyber Monday deal was 20% off the entire site PLUS free shipping! After having purchased from them once before and seeing swatches of their new liquid lipstick shades, I had to make an order.



I got 2 more of their Super Shock Shadows in the shades Girl Power and Central Perk. Girl Power is described as a bright orange matte pressed pigment. I saw this and immediately wanted to put it in my crease. It would be gorgeous all over the lid, but I haven't used it that way yet. Central Perk is a beauty too. Colourpop calls it a dirty maroon with a matte finish. It looks more like a satin finish to me, but who cares! Its perfect in every way.



I finally decided to try out on of their Lippie Pencils. I got mine in the shade Grunge, which Colourpop describes as a matte, cool toned, plum brown. I am so mad at myself for not buying one of these sooner. It has an amazing texture and color payoff. I don't tend to wear lip liner all that often, but I might start all the ones I have are like this one.



So it wouldn't be a Colourpop haul without some Ultra Matte Lip colors! I already have Tulle and Bumble, and I love them way too much. So this time I got Avenue and More Better. Avenue is from the original launch. It's a deep, yellow red that's perfect for special occasions or if you really just like a bold red lip. This is a perfect red for deeper skintones. More Better, on the other hand, is a deep violet wine. It comes off pretty berry toned on me, but it's so bright and gorgeous and fun.




The last 2 products I purchased were highlighters, because duh! I've been super obsessed with highlighters lately, and Colourpop has so many in so many different finishes and shades, and just ugh! The 2 I got are called Butterfly Beach and Monster. Starting with Butterfly Beach, Colourpop calls it a soft peach with touches of gold and silver. Monster is a completely different kind of highlight. It's a light pink with an opalescent duo-chrome. This is so gorgeous on dark skin!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment