Monday, December 14, 2015

Sephora Black Friday Goodies

It has been soooo long since I've placed an order from Sephora. I decided since they had a ton of deals for Black Friday I NEEDED to get some stuff that I'd been dying to try.







I'm most excited for this first item: the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Opal Glow On The Glow. This set came with a mini pressed Opal and a mini liquid Opal. For a size comparison, the mini pressed is 0.085 oz vs o.28 oz for the full size. As for the liquid version, the sizes are 0.17 oz vs 0.68 oz. These are absolutely beautiful. They give me a really great idea of how the other Skin Perfectors are going to look and perform on my skin. Having these minis really make me want to get the Afterglow Palette!








Bite Beauty is a brand I've heard talked about a ton. Their lipsticks are pretty pricey for me, so when I saw the double ended Luminous Creme Lipstick Duos, I had to get at least one. I actually got 2! I went for both a neutral duo and a deep one. The neutral shades are Pepper and Cafe, while the deeper shades are Scarlet and Mulberry. All four of these are super creamy and gorgeous. It's really nice to get to try out several shades for a really good price. Each duo has 0.05 oz of product, whereas a full size Bite lipstick has 0.15 oz.




Fragrances are some of the most expensive beauty items. I don't typically wear fragrances but I really love some of them, and I've been trying to incorporate them more into my life. Marc Jacobs makes some of my very favorite scents, but I can't justify spending that much money on them because I may not use them very often. When I saw the Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Mini Duo, I practically died! It came with both Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh, each 0.13 oz.





From Peter Thomas Roth, I got 2 mask sets. The first is Just Mask It with Cucumber Gel Mask, the Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask, and the coveted 24K Gold Luxury Lift & Firm Mask. In the Mini Mask Magic Kit was another Cucumber Gel Mask, the Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask, and the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. Between both sets, I get to try out every mask in the line! Each mini mask is 0.5 oz.



There was only sample I was interested in: the AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel. I've never tried a facial peel before. I won't get a chance to use it any time soon being pregnant, but as soon as I can, it's going on my face.



I used some of my Beauty Insider Points to get the YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxury Mascara. It was YSL. Need I say more? This sample is also going on the shelf because I don't like to have more than 3 or 4 going at a time and I already have about 15 unopened ones.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my Sephora haul. Until next time!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment