Monday, December 7, 2015

Memebox Ariul Moisture Box

I finally got another Memebox! It's been months since my last, and I've checked the site periodically to see if anything caught my eye. Since my last purchase, the only things I've really wanted have been sold out! But then I saw the Ariul Moisture Box and I was like NEED!


I purchased this box for 21.95$ after using 12 Memepoints and getting standard shipping. It cost 27$ to buy and has 82$ worth of products in it. The total number of items promised was 16: 14 sheet masks, a cleanser, and a moisturizer. Upon arrival, there were 2 bonus masks! That bumped up the value to a total of 90$!


Included in the box is a promotional card for the release of the new Pony Effect makeup brand launch, as well as the card detailing everything inside for those us who who can't read Korean. The first part of the card describes the Ariul Box. It reads:

Moisturize, Moisturize, moisturize. Can we stress the importance of moisturizing anymore? Our skin is affected by so many pollutants from the day to day, and dried out by the end of the day. The counter effects of not properly moisturizing ranges from premature aging to premature wrinkles forming, so hydrate your skin properly and reap the benefits of developing plump, soft and smooth looking skin. 


For my bonus masks, I received the Balancing Recovery Mask from Leaders In Solution. This mask is made of hydrogel and is supposed to clean out your pores of excess oil, reduce redness, and revitalize the skin. I've never tried a mask from Leaders In Solution and I'm super excited to have gotten these as a surprise.


The first of the Ariul masks is the Bamboo Water Mask. Loaded with Vitamin E and amino acids, this mask helps give you younger looking skin. Bamboo water is great at hydrating thirsty skin to get rid of flakes and dry patches. This is going to be great for me in the upcoming months. I can already see some dry patches forming on parts of my face.


Containing avocado extract, this Avocado Mask is chocked full of antioxidants and vitamins to hydrate and nourish the skin. I love eating avocados, using them in my hair, and smashing them and putting them directly on my skin. This just has less mess!


If you want to brighten and even out your skintone, the Lemon Mask is right for you. Skins texture will be improved, and it will help lighten dark spots. I don't have a ton of spots or issues with unevenness, but I have been having texture issues. Hopefully, this helps.


For really irritated skin, the Aloe Mask should do the trick. Aloe is great to soothe and calm the skin. This mask would be great for right after getting a wax or a really abrasive facial treatment.


Not only is green tea good to drink, but it's also good for your skin. The Green Tea Mask is filled with antioxidants to help fight free radicals that damage and age the skin.  Caffeine from the tea helps to perk up skins appearance.


The Acai Berry Mask is formulated to brighten the complexion. Acai is one of the many hyped up superfruits, so I have high expectations for this mask.


The last mask of the bunch is the Tea Tree Mask.  Tea Tree is great for solving acne problems with very minimal irritation. It also smells amazing! This is the mask that I'm the most excited about.


Apart from all the glorious masks, this box also came with the Ariul Stress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Foam. The foaming bubbles are designed to lift dirt and oil from clogged pores while diminishing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and improving skin's texture. I have a ton of cleansers in my collection right now, but I do really love foaming cleansers. I may have to bump this up and use it before some of the others that don't expire soon.



Finally, we have the Spa Water 24hr Moisturizing Cream. This puppy has natural spring water packed with good for you minerals to soothe the skin. At 34$, this is the most expensive item in the box, and for good reason. It also helps restore skins ability to bounce back. Plus, the packaging is way too cute!

I am way too impressed with this box. I love masks of every kind, and to get this many for such a great price from a brand made halfway across the world was too good to pass up. Make sure you come back to check out what else I got myself this holiday season.

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment