Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Lip Bestsellers Collection

Hey guys! Been a while, right? Instead of going into this long spiel about why I've been gone, I'll just show you guys what I bought myself for Black Friday and Cyber Monday starting with this awesome Wet N Wild lip set. I found this at my local Walgreens for a whole 10$! The set comes with 6 full size lip products: 2 Velvet Matte Lip Colors, 2 Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stains, and 2 Perfect Pout Lip Colors.



I purchased this set for several reasons, the main one being that I've never tried any of these lip products before, and I thought it would be a great way to see how I feel about them without having to pay full price for them individually. Speaking of full price, let me go ahead and break that down for you. Each Velvet Matte Lip Color retails for 9.99, the Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stains go for 3.49, and a Perfect Pout Lip Color sells for 3.19. That's a total value of 33.34$! The second reason I bought this was because I saw one of my favorite YouTubers, Tati Westbrook, had bought it. Check her video out here.




Let's just go through these from left to right. First up is the lipstick in the shade A034 Bebot Love. From purely a color standpoint, this lippie is right up my alley. It's cool toned, pinky, mauve nude. I always gravitate towards colors like this. It swatched really smoothly. The texture is nice and creamy. The only bad thing about it is that you have to build it up a little to get the color shown in the swatch. All swatches are shown both without and with flash.




Next is the Vicious Varnish in the shade A301 Voguing Madness. I don't tend to wear a lot of red. This color is quite bright. It isn't a true red, more of a cherry. The formula on this is really strange to me. It's a but goopy and thick. The color is really pretty though, but I may end up giving this to my mom. She loves reds.




First up for the Velvet Mattes is the shade A355 Fashion Darling. I had really high hopes for this baby. I was slightly disappointed. The color on the tube isn't the color of the swatch. It also isn't quite matte. It has more of a satin finish. Apart from that, I do like the shade. It just wasn't what I expected.




Since I've reviewed each formula, I'll go ahead and lump the last 3 products together to keep this a decent length. A356 Plumgenue is the second included Velvet Matte. I love this color so much! I don't own many plum shades, so this is a great addition to my collection. I also really like this second Vicious Varnish better, as well. It's in the shade A302 Flawless. I would describe it as a deep berry, and I'm totally in love with this. Finally is the last of the Perfect Pout Lip Colors in the shade A307 Old School Glam. I'm not a fan. Once again, I don't really wear reds. It's an ok shade for me, it just isn't deep enough. I much prefer the nude shade.




Overall, I think this is a lovely lip kit. The price is amazing, you get some great shades, and you get a variety of finishes. This would make a really great gift for both the beginner and pro makeup lover. You could even break these down into duos or trios to get more bang for your buck and give them to different people.




Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment