Thursday, December 10, 2015

November Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing

I know this is going up super late, but that's because it got lost in the mail. I emailed customer support, and they sent out a new bag for me. I just got it in the mail yesterday (12-9) and I'm writing this on 12-10 to go live. Aside from shipping issues, I'm stoked to have this bag. That means I get 2 of these this month!




On the theme card this month is Michelle Phan! I haven't seen her on Ipsy promos in quite a while. She looks great in that dark lipstick. Pictured with here is a fellow Ipsy stylest, Jaleesa Moses. 



The very first product I grabbed out of my completely adorable bag is the TreStique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Chile Red. I didn't think I was going to like this until I swatched it. It really is a bright, true blue based chili red color. I think I only like it because it's matte. If you read my Wet N Wild lippies post, you would know that I don't like red lipstick. This is the exception. 


Also in my bag was a sample of the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara. I didn't open this or try it out because I have like 10 unopened mascaras in line and a about 3 currently open. I'll probably do a first impressions on this once I do finally open it.



Since we're already on the eyes, let's talk about the Absolute New York Nano Liner. This thing is so bomb! It's incredibly black, it DOES NOT budge, and it has a super thin, flexible tip. And it's water resistant! I am so impressed with this. 



The last makeup item in the bag is the Liquid Gossamer from Jelly Pong Pong in Ethereal. For some reason, I thought this was going to be a high shine gloss, but it's not! It's a gorgeous, super pigmented liquid highlighter! *swoon* It is freaking beautiful! Between this and the Nano Liner, this bag is my very favorite of the year. 


Lastly, I got the Pantene Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo. While I appreciate a bit of variety in my bag, this wasn't the way to go. I don't really have a need for dry shampoo. I've used it a couple times to add volume, but I usually wear my hair natural and I only need a dry shampoo when it's straight or when I've curled it. I'm going to pass this along to someone who I know will get some use out of it. 

Price Summary:

TreStique Crayon - 10.67
Smashbox Mascara - 7.37
Absolute Liner (FULL SIZE) - 9.99
JPP Gossamer (FULL SIZE) - 22.95
Pantene Dry Shampoo - 1.67

Total: 52.65$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment