Saturday, July 6, 2013

Nail Post - Californails July 4, 2013 Nail Art Challenge

I know, I'm kind of late. BUT! I'm absolutely in love with this mani!!!
I wore a gorgeous maxi dress by Papaya for the fourth.
I got it 2 Spring Break's ago when I went down to Florida with my family.
Here's a closeup on the circular print. 
This is one of my favorite dresses I've ever owned, so I thought it would go perfectly with this challenge.
I'm not like a fetus nail artist, but I'm no professional either, so this was a challenge for me. 
I really enjoyed making these and I think they came out great!
Here's my left hand.
Even my Cinderella Hand looks good!
I'm super happy with these!!! I hope you liked them as much as I do!
Leave me a comment below telling me what you think.

Base coat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener
Yellow: Julep Lexie
Purple: Julep Taylor
Blue: SinfulColors Professional Jolt
White: Color Club Art Club Nail Art Striper in White
Black: Color Club Art Club Duo Nail Art Striper in Holo Steel

Kiss, Kiss!
-A




No comments:

Post a Comment