Saturday, July 20, 2013

Product Review - July 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag

Hello again! Sorry it's been a few days since my last post. I've been busy with school and such.
But here is my review of my July Glam Bag!!!!

First things first... I originally got this in my bag.


And this is what I swapped with my friend Amber for. 


I wanted to test out the Benetint, and I really liked how it looked on my cheeks, but I felt I was using way too much product to get the look I wanted. Amber is super pale and would get much more use out of it than I would. 
As for the Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof spray, I just wanted the other spray more. 

~~*REVIEW*~~

First up is the Sexy Healthy Hair Soy Renewal Spray. This stuff is great! It smells good, gives a good hold without making your hair brittle and stiff, and the sample is a really good size. I'll be able to use this for a really long time seeing as I would only use it when I curled my hair and wanted a bit of volume, or if I wear my hair natural so the curl will hold better. 


Second is the POPbeauty Pouty Pop Crayon in the shade Coral Crush. This is my first experience with a lip crayon, and I must say, it's super creamy. The color is gorgeous, and I love that it's retractable! That way you don't waste any product in sharpening the crayon. 


Up next is the Coola Mineral Sunscreen in unscented SPF 20. I was a bit disappointed in the size of the sample. I thought it would be at least 0.5 fl oz, but you do get a few uses out of the 0.23 fl oz container. Its very hydrating, and I love that it's organic. I also love that it's mineral so it won't clog my pores. It has a good consistency, as well. 


Next is probably my favorite product this month: the derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub. This stuff is AMAZING!!! It smells like sweet lemonade, and it feels even better. The grit is really fine, but there's a lot if it in there. It made my skin feel so smooth afterwards. This sample will also last me forever since it's half the size of the regular container. I'll only be using it about twice a week. 


Last, is the BHcosmetics Mini California Collection palette. This palette has a shade from each of the California palettes. The colors really compliment each other, and the shimmers are perfect for summer. The purple shade from the Hollywood palette is matte. The pigmentation in these is really good, but I wouldn't apply them with your finger because they don't transfer well that way. Using a brush, though, works fine. I find it kind of ironic that this would be in the July Ipsy Bag the week after I order the three full size palettes. 


That was my review for this month's Ipsy Glam Bag. I hope you enjoyed it. I have a link to Ipsy in the upper right of the blog if you want to try it out. It's a fantastic subscription service as it's only 10$/month. My estimated value of this month's bag is:

Soy Renewal Spray: 6.65
POP Crayon: 4.17
Coola: 4.87
derma e: 16.25
BHcosmetics: 2.69?

Total: 34.63

If you guys would like more product reviews, just like or comment below. 
Kiss, Kiss.
-A



No comments:

Post a Comment